Smiz creates feelgood food tailored for takeaway and delivery. This means that our customers can enjoy their meals at home with the same fresh taste it had leaving our kitchen. Smiz is a ghost kitchen concept founded in Oslo in 2020. Today we are running several virtual restaurant concepts delivered through our digital food court. We believe that food is an essential part of a healthy and happy life, so our goal is to make sure that the joy of nutritious food is always accessible to everyone.
Our team has a passion for sustainability, and we make great efforts to take care of the planet, through our packaging, local sourcing and constantly fighting food waste. Our concepts are for delivery and pick-up only, allowing our staff to focus 100% on delivering the best food experience for the customers.
A passionate sous chef or head chef, who would love to join a fun team to build a new and exciting food business in Norway. Some personnel management experience is preferable. Passion for food and people is a must!
💥 We are looking for someone that is
- People person and team player
- Passionate about nutrition and food
- Takes initiative and handles responsibility well
- Very organized
- Comfortable with a flexible work schedule
- A person with a great attitude and wants to have fun at work
- A quick learner and tackles challenges head on
🙌 We offer
A small and energetic team
Get the opportunity to join a young, dynamic and motivated team that loves working together and has a common goal; to deliver great food experiences and improve eating habits.
A company with startup culture
Join a quickly growing company that strives to fill the workplace with passion, good vibes, good people and lots of laughter.
Large development potential
You will work closely with everyone in the company, and be part of the process of building, creating and testing new concepts, ideas and processes.
- In charge of daily operations and staff management at one of our kitchen locations (we currently have two)
- Prepare food to order
- Follow up routines for good hygiene and food safety
- Quality control food and ingredients
- Responsible for kitchen financials at your kitchen - including projections, food costs, staff costs, margins and results
- Support our Head Chef with menu development for all in-house concepts
- Help identify suitable suppliers for our concepts
- Administer stock and purchasing
- Minimize food waste
Salary and benefits to be negotiated
To apply, send your CV, and a bit about yourself to